构师英语网娱乐
打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第241期:拉拉女王
日期:2019-09-11 11:08    编辑:构师英语网    来源:未知
Whats up, peanut? 有事吗,小花生米? Max, Im not paying you to just stand there. 麦克斯,我不是付钱让你白站着的。 Well, youre not paying me to eat as many french fries as I can before the plate leaves the kitchen, but I do that too. 你也没

   What's up, peanut?

  有事吗,小花生米?

  Max, I'm not paying you to just stand there.

  麦克斯,我不是付钱让你白站着的。

  Well, you're not paying me to eat as many french fries as I can before the plate leaves the kitchen, but I do that too.

  你也没有付钱让我尽量吃任何从厨房端出来的薯条啊,但我还是吃了。

  Go wait on that pretty girl.

  去招待那个美女啊。

  Oh, wait. Is she a boy? She looks a little like a pretty boy.

  等等,她是男的吗?她看起来像个美男。

  She's probably looking at you and thinking the same thing.

  她看到你,心里估计也想着你是小萌妞吧。

  But are you attracted to the girl she is or the boy she appears to be?

  那你是被她女孩的身份所吸引,还是外表的男儿样所迷惑呢?

  You're confused, aren't you, Han?

  你自己都答不上了吧,阿憨?

  Yes, my mind tells me one thing, but my body tells me something else.

  对啊,我的脑子说不行,但身体好像挺老实的。

  Max, go on break. I've got the booth.

  麦克斯,去休息吧,卡座区我来。

  Oh, no. You can't wait on her.

  不行,不能让你招待她。

  That's Tina, a lesbian who turns straight girls. I call her "Tina the turner."

  她是缇娜,化女孩为女同的拉拉女王。我称她"掰弯者缇娜"。

  

  Practically every heterosexual woman in Williamsburg has hooked up with her.

  基本上威廉斯堡区的每个直女都跟她有过一腿。

  Max, everyone?

  麦克斯,每一个吗?

  Not me. Who do you think turned her?

  我没有,你觉得是谁"掰弯"她的呢?

  But you won't be able to resist her charm. Trust me.

  相信我,你是挡不了她的魅力的。

  That's nonsense. I'm very comfortable with my sexuality.

  听你在胡扯,我对自己的性向很放心。

  I once texted "Yes" to Mr. Chaz Bono on Dancing with the Stars.

  我有一次还发短信支持《与星共舞》的查滋·波诺呢。

  Okay, good luck. Just don't let me catch you guys making out on the table.

  行,那祝你好运啦。别等会让我抓到你们在桌上亲热。

  Or do. It's a free country.

  要也行啊,这是个自由的国家。

  Hi, are you ready to order?

  您准备好要点餐了吗?

  Sure. I love your hair, by the way.

  行,对了,我好喜欢你的头发。

  Earl, Caroline's about to fall in love with a lesbian.

  厄尔,卡洛琳马上要爱上一个拉拉了。

  Well, color me "I saw that one coming."

  真"意外",我"完全没料到"。打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第241期:拉拉女王

  How'd it go?

  怎么样啦?

  Fine, she complimented my hair, she ordered a soup, I gave her my number. I gave her my number?

  还行啊,她称赞了我头发,然后点了个汤,我把我电话告诉她。我怎么会告诉她我电话?

  Okay, hit the showers. That's what I get for sending a straight woman to do an emotionally dead woman's job.

  你赶紧去洗澡准备吧。这就是我让一个直女去做像我这样情感已死之人工作的后果。

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部