构师英语网娱乐
打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第301期:换掉麦克斯
日期:2020-05-12 14:13    编辑:构师英语网    来源:未知
Oy, that crew is doing a lot of damage to this diner. 那群剧组人员把餐厅糟蹋得乱七八糟。 Well, Im doing some damage to this fancy french water. 我现在在糟蹋这瓶高级纯净水。 150 for the floor, 20 for the napkins they used, and... 地板要赔15

   Oy, that crew is doing a lot of damage to this diner.

  那群剧组人员把餐厅糟蹋得乱七八糟。

  Well, I'm doing some damage to this fancy french water.

  我现在在糟蹋这瓶高级纯净水。

  150 for the floor, 20 for the napkins they used, and...

  地板要赔150块,用掉的餐巾要付20块,还有...

  And 55 bucks for that gorgeous picture of the city. This is ridiculous.

  那幅美丽的"城市掠影"要赔55块。这真是太荒谬了。

  How much longer do I have to wait to be discovered?

  我还要等多久才能被发掘?

  Do what every other American would do skip the hard work and put out a sex tape.

  像其他美国人那样无需苦干,只需把自己的性爱录像放上网就行。

  No, I'm gonna go out there. Where's my lipstick?

  我要出去了,我的唇膏呢?

  

  Here, hold my shake weight. And my Fresca.

  来,帮拿下我的瘦身哑铃。还有我的饮料。

  Oh, hi. Who do I talk to about getting a part in this thing?

  你好。我要找谁才能参演这部戏?

  I mean, I already let the guy who puts out the cookies touch my boobs.

  我已经让发饼干的人摸过我的胸部了。

  We don't have a guy who puts out cookies. Yo.

  我们没有人负责发饼干。在这呢。

  Okay, everybody ready! Camera up!

  好了,各就各位,摄像机准备!

  Oh, he looks important. Oh, no, no! Stop, stop! No! Let go!

  他看起来是号人物。别过去!站住!不,放手!

  Not the blood switch!

  别按到血液袋爆破开关!

  Someone shot Max!

  麦克斯中枪了!

  Cut! Tom, get rid of Max too. Get me another girl.

  停,汤姆,把麦克斯换掉。再给我找个女演员。

  Typical! Shoot on my chest and you're done with me.

  典型的臭男人!往我胸部"射"完一发后,就立刻把我甩掉。

  Hi, you looking for a new girl?

  你好,你是要找新的女演员吗?

   打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第301期:换掉麦克斯

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部