构师英语网娱乐
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第19集第2期:参加婚礼
日期:2020-05-20 11:56    编辑:构师英语网    来源:未知
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第19集第2期:参加婚礼 Maybe. 也许吧 Or maybe you were thinking about 或许你在想 doing something to stop her. 要对她做些什么 Doesnt matter what I was thinking. 我怎么想不重要 The fact is, she never showed up. 重要

  美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第19集第2期:参加婚礼 Maybe.

  也许吧

   Or maybe you were thinking about

  或许你在想

   doing something to stop her.

  要对她做些什么

   Doesn't matter what I was thinking.

  我怎么想不重要

   The fact is, she never showed up.

  重要的是 她根本没来

   I'll drive you back.

  我送你回去

   What if it had been you?

  如果是你呢

   What if you called her and she showed up?

  如果你给她打了电话她来了呢

   What would you have done?

  你会做什么

   Mona basically told you she was ready to kill Charlotte.

  梦娜基本上承认了她想杀夏洛蒂

   Yeah, but she didn't, because Charlotte never showed up.

  是的 但她没有 因为夏洛蒂没出现

   Not guilty because the victim didn't show?

  因为受害者没来所以没能犯罪

   That's setting the bar pretty low. Em

  这标准也太低了吧 艾米

   Innocent, guilty, whatever.

  有罪 无辜 不管怎样

   She admits to being the brunette on the phone.

  她承认了她是打电话的棕发女孩

   Let-let's tell Tanner this, so I can get off the suspect list.

  我们 我们告诉坦纳 这样我就不是嫌疑人了

   So do you think she's lying?

  你觉得她在撒谎吗

   Pick a topic.

  哪部分

   About Charlotte not meeting her that night.

  夏洛蒂那天晚上没去见她

   That's probably true. It's too easy to check.

  也许是真的 因为这很容易确认

   While you two are discussing this, let's remember

  你们在讨论的过程中 别忘了

   that I was the one that was in a line-up.

  我才是参加了辨认的人

   Alright? It's really unflattering lighting there.

  好吧 那不是一次愉快的经历

   So what, do we wait? For what?

  那我们就等着吗 等什么

   Whoever this is wants us to hand over

  不管是谁 他都希望我们在

   Charlotte's killer before election night.

  竞选夜之前交出杀夏洛蒂的凶手

   And they're getting impatient.

  他们越来越没耐心

   Well, does anyone wanna put some ointment

  有人想给他们躁动的内心上

   on that impatience?

  涂点药膏吗

   Look, a free-range Mona is more likely to lead us someplace.

  梦娜在不受影响的情况下更能启发我们

   Especially if she thinks we believe her.

  尤其是当她觉得我们相信她的时候

   So, we believe her?

  那么 我们相信吗

   We believe her enough.

  我们足够相信了

   I just think it's a good idea to stay in Rosewood

  我只是觉得再在玫瑰镇待一段时间

   a little while longer.

  比较好

   Well, I'll meet them when I get back.

  等我回去我再见他们

   Well, then I'll meet them

  那就等下次他们在纽约时

   The next time they're in New York.

  我再见他们

   Look, Tanner wants us to stay.

  坦纳希望我们留下

   Well, your lawyers are there, and I'm here

  我不和你的律师们在一起

   so I have to go with my gut.

  那我就凭直觉做事吧

   Well, if I was in New York, all I'd be thinking about

  如果我回纽约的话 我只会想着

   is Aria and the others.

  艾瑞亚和其他人

   Because they're my friends, Jordan.

  因为她们是我的朋友 乔丹

   Yes. You know I do.

  是的 你知道我会的

   Alright, I'll call you later. I love you.

  我再给你电话 我爱你

   So do I get an invitation to the wedding?

  我会受邀参加婚礼吗

  

  Of course, you do.

  当然会

   I was half expecting to meet Jordan when I got here.

  我还有点期待来这里的时候见到乔丹呢

   Yeah, well, he's a little phobic of small towns.

  他有点小镇恐惧症

   He thinks they exist only to escape from.

  他觉得小镇的存在只是为了让他逃离它们

   I used to think that.

  我原来也这么想

   What changed your mind?

  你怎么改变主意了

   Big cities.

  大城市

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部