构师英语网娱乐
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第19集第5期:终于属于我的了
日期:2020-05-20 11:57    编辑:构师英语网    来源:未知
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第19集第5期:终于属于我的了 Ill call you after I go see Ali. 我看了艾莉之后给你们打电话 Uh, yeah, I will talk to Aria about it. 我会告诉艾瑞亚这件事 but, um, I will certainly be there. 但是 我一定会在那儿 Seven? Y

  美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第19集第5期:终于属于我的了 I'll call you after I go see Ali.

  我看了艾莉之后给你们打电话

   Uh, yeah, I will talk to Aria about it.

  我会告诉艾瑞亚这件事

   but, um, I will certainly be there.

  但是 我一定会在那儿

   Seven? Yeah, absolutely.

   7点 好的 没问题

   Alright, bye-bye.

  好的 再见

   Check with Aria about what?

  告诉艾瑞亚什么

   Your boss wants to buy us dinner.

  你的老板要请我们吃饭

   Jillian? Wh-where? When?

  吉莉恩 哪儿 什么时候

   Tonight. At the Radley.

  今晚 在拉德利

   She was on her way to Toronto. Through Pennsylvania?

  她要去多伦多 经过宾夕法尼亚州

   Yeah, uh, I think she wants to see what she's buying.

  我觉得她是想看看她买了什么

   Already?

  现在

   Oh, no, not the book.

  不 不是书

   The authors.

  是作者

   Don't worry about it.

  别担心

   This is new territory for me.

  这是我的新领域

   Hey, you're doing great.

  你做的很好

   I may have dropped the b..

  有可能是我犯了错

   What do you mean?

  什么意思

   I didn't get this right.

  我没把这个弄好

   Oh, this is the part where they say goodbye

  是那个他们说再见的部分

   where he drives off and looks back at her.

  他开车离开 然后回头看她

   I thought you liked this.

  我以为你喜欢这段

   Yeah, I-I liked it when we wrote it

  是的 我们写的时候 我是喜欢

   but not so much when I read it.

  但我读的时候就没那么喜欢了

   Is-is it the part that I wrote?

  是我写的部分吗

   No-no, it's, um...

  不 不是

   Uh-uh, I-I set this up wrong.

  是我的设定错了

   Alright, well, I-I might be a little prejudiced.

  好吧 可能我有点偏见

   but I think it's lovely.

  但我觉得写得很好

   Yeah, it is.

  的确是

   Okay, why don't you work on this?

  好吧 不如你先好好想想

   I've got a lot to keep me busy.

  我有很多事要忙

   Um, just, at least figure out what's bothering you about it.

  至少搞清楚令你困扰的是什么事

   Okay, I'm gonna try something.

  好吧 我要试试写点别的

   Um, I'm gonna do it in the other room.

  我去另一间房里写

   So did you feel dizzy or anything?

  你觉得头晕吗

   No, I felt fine.

  没 我很好

   . of a sudden, my feet were there

  突然间 我的脚踏出去

   but the stairs weren't.

  可楼梯却不在前面

   I'm so sorry, Ali.

  真替你难过 艾莉

   It was just a stupid accident.

  只是个愚蠢的意外而已

   Do you like my honeymoon lingerie?

  你喜欢我的蜜月内衣吗

   You look great.

  你看起来很漂亮

   Hey, what are the doctors saying?

  医生真实评价

   They want me to stay because of the concussion

  他们要我留院 因为脑震荡

   but they'll spring me tomorrow.

  但是他们明天会让我出院的

   Back to the bridal suite? Back to Rosewood.

  回蜜月套房吗 回玫瑰镇

   Elliott got a c. for a conference in Chicago.

  艾略特接到电话 要去芝加哥开会

   They want him on the panel.

  他们要他参加健康医生小组

   You're gonna be in Rosewood by yourself?

  你要一个人回玫瑰镇吗

   I don't mind.

  没关系的

   For the first time...

  这么久以来第一次

   that house re.y feels like mine.

  那房子终于属于我的了

  

  God, . these flowers.

  天呐 这么多花

   Did you f. down some stairs or enter the rose parade?

  你是摔下楼梯 还是掉进了玫瑰花车游行里

   Elliott sent them.

  是艾略特送的

   All of them?

  所有的花吗

   He's working on his husband creds.

  他只是在履行丈夫的职责

   Oh! Hi, newlywed. Hanna.

  新婚夫妇好啊 汉娜

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部