构师英语网娱乐
打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第304期:探监老爸
日期:2020-05-20 14:37    编辑:构师英语网    来源:未知
You ladies can wait in here. 两位女士,请在这里等。 Brian, before my father comes in, how are his spirits? 布莱恩,在我爸进来前,他的精神状况如何? You know, for someone whos looking at 60 to 100 years in prison? 以一个要面对六十到一百年刑

   You ladies can wait in here.

  两位女士,请在这里等。

  Brian, before my father comes in, how are his spirits?

  布莱恩,在我爸进来前,他的精神状况如何?

  You know, for someone who's looking at 60 to 100 years in prison?

  以一个要面对六十到一百年刑期的人来说?

  Pretty good. I'll bring him right in.

  还算不错。我现在去带他过来。

  Hey, Bri, anyone get killed today?

  小布,今天有人被杀咩?

  You ask me that every time, Max,

  麦克斯,你每次都问这问题,

  and every time I tell you, it's a white collar prison.

  我也每次都回答你,这是关押高智商罪犯的监狱。

  Got it. Anyone get shanked with a Mont Blanc pen?

  懂了。那有人被高档钢笔捅了吗?

  

  Yo, B, one more thing.

  布布,还有件事。

  On Lock Up: Raw, they always spray the guards with a mixture of urine and feces, so...

  监狱剧集《破茧威龙》里,犯人每次都会泼粪跟尿,所以...

  Max, please, can we go one day without you mentioning that?

  麦克斯,你能别每次都提这事吗?

  I wonder why my dad wanted us to rush out here and see him today.

  我挺好奇我爸为啥要我们今天立刻赶来见他。

  He probably wants a conjugal visit.

  他想要来一发"情人探视"吧。

  Max! Relax! With me.

  麦克斯!别这么大反应!是跟我来一发啦。

  There they are, the light of my life and her bouncer. Hi, daddy. Hey. Max.

  你们来啦,我生命的光芒以及她的保镖。老爸。麦克斯。

  Oh, we startin' this? No foreplay?

  直接就上啦,不来点前戏吗?

   打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第304期:探监老爸

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部