构师英语网娱乐
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第20集第1期:枪毙你们所有人
日期:2020-06-15 10:51    编辑:构师英语网    来源:未知
Previously on Pretty Little Liars.. 《美少女的谎言》前情提要 I need to see some kind of complete draft 我要看到不管什么形式的完稿 and I need to see it soon. 我要马上看到 Oh, youll have it. Good. 没问题 好的 If somebody said that you could

   Previously on "Pretty Little Liars.."

  《美少女的谎言》前情提要

   I need to see some kind of complete draft

  我要看到不管什么形式的完稿

   and I need to see it soon.

  我要马上看到

   Oh, you'll have it. Good.

  没问题 好的

   If somebody said that you could start

  假设你能创办

   your own business, what would you do?

  自己的生意 你会做什么

   Don't kid like that, Lucas.

  别开这种玩笑了 卢卡斯

   Who's kidding?

  谁开玩笑了

   Is that who I think it is?

  这是我想到的那个人吗

   Sara Harvey's helping hand.

  莎拉.哈维的助手

   Sara's back at the Radley.

  莎拉回拉德里了

   She checked in under a fake name

  她用假名字登记的

   and she's still looking for something.

  她还在找什么东西

   These are plans for the Radley

  这些是拉德里的平面图

   same ones sara got from the records office.

  就是莎拉从档案室拿到的那些

   Alison's in the hospital. What happened?

  艾莉森进医院了 发生什么了

   She had an accident or what looked like an accident.

  她出了意外 或者说看上去像意外

   It's happening again, and we're gonna do something about it.

  又像以前一样了 但我们要做点什么

   We're building a rat trap. And you're the cheese.

  我们要设个陷阱 而你是诱饵

   Are you sure you wanna do this?

  你确定要这么做吗

   I wouldn't have thought of it if I wasn't ready to do it.

  如果我没准备好我就不会想这么做了

   Nobody here is gonna let you do this by yourself.

  我们不会让你们自己去做的

   Leave my friends alone.

  放过我的朋友们

   I killed Charlotte.

  是我杀了夏洛蒂

   Okay, thanks for.. Anything?

  行 谢谢 有回复吗

   Get some rest.

  休息一下

   I'll call you later. Bye.

  我再打给你 拜

   That was Alison. She's headed home tomorrow.

  是艾莉森 她明天回家

   But Elliot's going to a conference in Chicago.

  但艾略特要去芝加哥开会

   She shouldn't be alone.

  她不应该一个人

   None of you should till this is over.

  完事前你们都不应该

   Guys, she's typing.

  大伙儿 她在打字了

   If you're lying, I shoot all of you.

  你说谎的话 我枪毙你们所有人

  

  Hanna, are you sure that you wanna do this?

  汉娜 你确定要这么做吗

   First, it was Aria, then Ali.

  先是艾瑞亚 又是艾莉

   Whoever's next could end up lying in a casket

  下一个中招的可能会躺棺材里了

   instead of a hospital bed.

  而不是病床上

   And we all decided this is the right thing to do.

  我们都相信这么做没错

   Okay, but we can undecide. It's not too late.

  好吧 但我们可以反悔 还不晚

   Yeah, well, I trust Caleb.

  好吧 但我相信凯勒

   I do, too.

  我也是

   She's sending another text.

  她又发信息了

   No police.

  别牵扯警察

   As predicted.

  意料之中

   Another text.

  又有信息

   This is between you and me.

  这事只有你知我知

   Sara Harvey took the bait.

  莎拉.哈维上钩了

   It'll be your last.

  也会是你最后一天

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部