构师英语网娱乐
打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第312期:给珊卓拉按摩(2)
日期:2020-06-17 10:49    编辑:构师英语网    来源:未知
This is supposed to be a hot stone massage. 这应该是热石按摩疗法。 Comin right up. The hot stones. 马上给您做。热石。 All right, here come the ho-o-ot stones. 好啦,热石来了。 Oh, yeah. Yeah, thats nice. Im really loosening up. 对,就这样

   This is supposed to be a hot stone massage.

  这应该是热石按摩疗法。

  Comin' right up. The hot stones.

  马上给您做。热石。

  All right, here come the ho-o-ot stones.

  好啦,热石来了。

  Oh, yeah. Yeah, that's nice. I'm really loosening up.

  对,就这样,真舒服。我开始觉得放松了。

  Oh, well, then let's loosen you up some more. More stones. More stones!

  那让你再放松多一点。再来点石头。再来点石头!

  Yeah, I'm got paid a lot of money for my tell-all book, and I am really gonna tell all.

  我那本揭秘书能拿到一大笔钱,所以我真的会全盘揭秘。

  Not there! Not there. What? What is going on in here?

  放错了!别放那里。这是怎么回事?

  Well, what is happening here, Sandra,

  珊卓拉,事情是这样的,

  is you're about to go on national TV and tell America lies about my father.

  你要去国家电视台上大放厥词,当着全美国人的面胡说八道。

  

  He never slept with you.

  他从未跟你发生过关系。

  Did he never sleep with me in your bedroom, on your pink canopy bed?

  那他也从未在你卧室的粉红公主床上,跟我发生过关系吗?

  You know what? That never happened. That's insane. You're crazy.

  你心知肚明。根本没发生过这种事。那真是荒唐。打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第312期:给珊卓拉按摩(2)你是个疯子。

  Well, it's my word against yours. You're gonna be very embarrassed on TV.

  反正没人能证明谁对谁错。你一定会在电视上丢人现眼。

  But not as embarrassed as you're going to be in the spa lobby,

  但你最丢脸的时刻是在美容院大厅,

  when I tell everyone that I was touched inappropriately by Caroline Channing.

  因为我要告诉大家卡洛琳·钱宁对我实施了不当的身体接触。

  You are not gonna tell anybody that.

  你不会告诉任何人的。

  Who's gonna stop me?

  谁管得住我?

  Hey, girls. I was listening outside the door. Everything okay?

  姑娘们。我刚一直在门外面听着。有啥问题吗?

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部