构师英语网娱乐
美剧《美少女的谎言》第六季第20集第6期:照顾艾莉森
日期:2020-06-28 10:37    编辑:构师英语网    来源:未知
Shes the candidate. Im voting for and I want her to win. 她是候选人 我投了她 也希望她赢 Is it that you want my mother to win 你是想我妈赢 or you want Phillips to lose? 还是菲利普输 Look, Spencer, Im not the enemy. 斯宾塞 听着 我不是你敌人

   She's the candidate. I'm voting for and I want her to win.

  她是候选人 我投了她 也希望她赢

   Is it that you want my mother to win

  你是想我妈赢

   or you want Phillips to lose?

  还是菲利普输

   Look, Spencer, I'm not the enemy.

  斯宾塞 听着 我不是你敌人

   I haven't been for a long time.

  早就不是了

   Just...stick to the script.

  就跟着手稿说

   Yes, ma'am.

  是的 女士

   Good evening. Hi, do you have a moment to chat?

  晚上好 你有时间聊聊吗

   Because Veronica Hastings is running for election

  因为维罗妮卡.海斯汀就是为了

   to help people just like you.

  帮助你们才竞选的

   It's complicated, but I'm the only person that can do this.

  事情很复杂 而我是唯一可以做的人

   And you can't tell me what it is that Spencer needs?

  而且你不能告诉我斯宾塞要做什么

   I don't wanna lie to you, Yvonne

  伊冯 我不想和你撒谎

   so please don't ask me again.

  求你别再问了

   Do you hear how that sounds?

  你知道这听起来像什么吗

   A month ago, we were having conversations

  一个月前 我们还在计划着

   about building a future together.

  一起创造我们的未来

   And now you can't even answer a simple question.

  而现在你连几个问题都无法回答

   I know, I'm sorry.

  我明白 对不起

   I have to get back to work. Y-Yvonne, wait, I--

  我要回去工作了 伊冯 等一下

   I won't let you turn me into the woman who says

  我不会让你把我变成会说

   "Pick me, not her."

  别选她选我的女人

   The fence runs along the backside.

  后面全是栅栏

   And we will have a visual of the front.

  我们会看住前面

   We're ready for them, Hanna.

  汉娜 我们都准备好了

   Hey, will you hand me the Phillips?

  你能帮我拿一下十字螺丝起子吗

   It's the one with the--

  就是上面有

   with the star tip, I know.

  星形标记的 我知道

   Thank you.

  谢谢

   So, did you make a decision yet?

  所以你决定了吗

   What do you mean?

  你指什么

   About Lucas' offer.

  卢卡斯的建议

   Oh, right.

  哦 那个啊

   Um, yeah, I mean, there's still a lot to think about.

  我是说 还有很多要考虑的

   It's not all about me.

  这不只是关于我

   Hey, if this fence is always electric,

  如果所有的栅栏都带电

   what are the motion sensors for?

  那这些运动传感器是干什么用的

   Uh, they'll trigger the lights and the camera.

  它们会触发灯和摄像头

   That way if A-moji realizes this is a set-up

  如果是最坏的情况

   in worst case scenario, we'll get a picture of her.

  就算A发现是个陷阱 我们也能拍到她

   What's so funny? Do I have a plumber's crack or something?

  很好笑吗 是我屁股露了吗

   No, your crack is covered.

  不 你没露

   It's just we didn't know what to call this sicko.

  只是我们还不知道怎么叫这个疯子

   And I think that you just named it.

  而你刚刚给他取名了

   I'm just babysitting Alison with Emily.

  我和艾米丽在照顾艾莉森

  

  But if you need anything.

  但如果你有需要的话

   Hey, Han.

  汉

   Thank you for doing this.

  谢谢你做这事

   You're a lot braver than I am.

  你比我勇敢多了

   I love you, too.

  我也爱你

   Aria, this book is incredible.

  艾瑞亚 这本书很棒

   Why are you so nervous? Liam's gonna love it.

  你为什么这么担心 利亚姆会喜欢的

  

  • 本类最新
  • 时尚
  • 新闻
  • 生活
  • 视觉
  • 微爱
返回顶部